What You Get
Tracking of your vehicles and drivers in real time.
- Locate vehicle on live map. See if driving, stopped, idling, off network. On smartphone or desktop. If after hours, get after hour alerts
Unsafe Driving Alerts:
- Be notified when aggressive driving behavior is observed
- Speeding, hard brakes, rapid acceleration
- Get detailed history of trips including starting location, stops, end location, time/date and duration
- See places in trips where speeding events occurred
What Is An OBD II Device?
The OBD II Device provides meaningful data about your vehicles such as, road, speed, location, and much more. The OBD Port, is the location where you can plug in any OBD tool into the vehicle to pull the vehicle information. It is also the primary location of tracking devices such as dongles as the port provides ongoing power to the device. The OBD II device is a portable unit that plugs into the port by the driver. No need for professional installation.